Saturday, November 29, 2014

Medley-packs!!

The Medley-Pack
Hello,

I am excited to share that I have decided to give the Medley-packs a chance on etsy!

The background of the medley-pack has to do with my daughter, of course!

She received her first American Girl, the historical/now retired Cecile, for Christmas 2013. She saved up her own money, and bought Cecile's friend Marie-Grace, early summer 2014.

While my daughter had never been a fan of "dolls," she loved her Cecile and wanted to bring her everywhere we went! To museums, the store, friend's houses, park... yes, everywhere. She even gave her dolls "hume" status, as they are not dolls, and not really humans... hence a shortened version of human --> hume. :)

When she added Marie-Grace, it became a little bit of a challenge to bring the two girls with her. I first suggested to place them in her back-back, but she strongly opposed this ideas, because "they will be trapped in darkness, and they will not be able to look around!!"
A happy girl, who can bring her girls with her :)

I felt bad saying "well, I know I will be stuck holding them, so we can't bring them along." So what is a mama to do? I made her a back-pack where the girls are securely strapped in and they can "look around." Also, my daughter is free to run around with her arms free to do what ever she wants!!! It is a win win for all of us!!

And, if I am "stuck" holding them for some reason, it's easier, because they are secured in the medley-pack, and I only have to hold on to a strap, instead of two bulky do- ops, sorry, humes. 

Please check out my etsy shop Medleyesque (link on the side bar), as well as follow us on Instagram and Facebook!

The first version, were the straps are exposed,
but they are covered in the latest version.

Details of the covered shoulder straps.


Thanks for reading!!

No comments: